By Feng Shui Master Pun Yin
The Chinese zodiac predicts the 2023 Year of the Hare will be erratic across the board, including in finance, climate, and politics. Now is the time to implement Feng Shui principles in your mind, home, and workplace to help you successfully ride out this lunar cycle in peace.
In published forecasts for the 2022 Year of the Tiger, I predicted the clash of three tigers —confrontations between three leading countries — resulting in financial market volatility. Those who took my advice ahead of that lunar cycle used Feng Shui to weather the financial storms, instill peace, and take command over personal and professional matters. Expect more turbulence in the year to come.
How can you use Feng Shui to ride the waves? Take your interior design one step further by tapping into Feng Shui meridians using a custom application of natural elements, colors, textures, lights, and themes. There is no one size fits all approach. Feng Shui harnesses yin and yang, the Five Elements energy you were born with, and the Chinese Zodiac luck cycle to capitalize on your core energy and strengths.
A proactive and protective Feng Shui strategy will empower and help you overcome turmoil and uncertainty. Here are some strategies to incorporate in the 2023 year of restructuring and rebuilding.
· Unity- Use this holiday season to spend quality time with your family and support systems to shore up your confidence, motivation, and focus.
· Environment- Invest in an environment that is uplifting, stimulating, and supportive of your mission and overall growth. Shape your destiny by applying Feng Shui in your home and work environments.
· Virtual Appearance- Make sure your virtual background shows composure and strength. If you have a commanding presence, voice, or facial features, then use a neutral background and wardrobe to soften the delivery of your message. If you come across as meek, then to be taken seriously, adopt a warm or vibrant background and wardrobe that symbolizes power. In either situation, place background objects in meridian positions that compliment your Five Elements profile so you can feel grounded, supported, calm, and focused.
· Diversification- Spread your data, assets, and loved ones across multiple locations or countries.
· Bequest- Craft estate documents in a manner that motivates your heirs or loved ones to achieve their fullest potential. Give the gift of humility by shifting them away from entitlement mentality.
· Objects- Identify, gather, and centralize your medications and cherished possessions so they can be moved on short notice. Incorporate spiritual objects that can emotionally support you through this and other transitional periods.
· Spending- Rather than pouring funds into divisive political organizations, invest in self, career, loved ones, and physical spaces.
· Conserve- Keep significant cash flow both with financial institutions and on hand for emergency use.
· Good Deeds- By individually and collectively cultivating good deeds through philanthropic work, you will help others weather the turbulent 2023 cycle and elevate your positive aura.
In sum, use this winter season to recharge by cultivating warmth, stability, and good deeds that will carry you through the jumpy Year of the Hare ending on February 4, 2024.
Visit https://www.punyin.com/ to learn more.